Using our Print from Home service, you can send print jobs from your home to our printer and print your pages during regular open hours!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Print from Home print jobs can be picked up at the Central Library or the George Ashe Library.
- Print jobs must be submitted from a PC, Mac, or Chromebook (instructions below). They can not be submitted from a mobile device, such as a cell phone or tablet.
- Print jobs can be:
- Black and white or colour.
- Letter (8.5x11"), legal (8.5x14"), or tabloid (11x17") size paper.
- Print jobs must be picked up on the same day they are submitted. Print jobs not picked up on the same day may be deleted.
Now that we have the housekeeping out of the way, here's how to print from home:
- Click on this link to create a PaperCut account (skip this step if you already have a PaperCut account).
- Your email address must be verified before it can be added to your account. To verify, please open the automatic email you will receive from email@example.com, click on the link within it, and enter your username and password when prompted.
- Click on this link to install PaperCut.
- Watch the video below or read the instructions on how to submit a print job.
- Come to the library where you submitted your print job (Central Library or George Ashe Library) to pick up your documents!
If you experience any difficulties submitting your print job from home, please call the Central Library at 905-831-6265 for assistance, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we have a twenty-four (24) hour turnaround time when replying to emails.