The Pickering Public Library Claremont Library Collaborative (CLC) is a community-based team of volunteers who help inform the creative rethinking of the Claremont Library experience.
- 6 meetings over the span of one year (2023).
- Meetings to be approximately 2 hours each.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Claremont or surrounding area (within 10 km) resident.
- Able to attend weekday evening meetings in-person (some meetings may offer a virtual option).
- 16 years or older.
- Appointed Volunteers are required to complete a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check (VSC). (Note the cost to conduct a VSC is $20 with the letter from the library for a discount).
The application period has now ended and the CLC has been formed. Thank you to all those who applied!
Please follow this page for future updates from the group!
In 2022, the Library gathered feedback from residents about refreshing the Claremont Library space and enhancing the library experience. The CLC is a group of community-minded volunteers that are supporting staff collaboratively, to facilitate a deeper dive into the feedback, further engage with community residents, and help bring input forward as the Claremont Library enhancements come to life!
If you are looking for more information about the CLC, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.